Marketing Website, Web Developer
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2018, Sparkinator is a Digital Marketing agency located near Charlotte, NC. Our roots are in the inbound methodology and website development. Today, we are leaders in Inbound Marketing and we are proud to be certified Gold Partners of HubSpot.
Through Inbound Marketing, we are in the business of empowering growth. We help organizations grow to the next level through strategic, systematic marketing solutions that generate website traffic, leads, and opportunities.
We believe how we do what we do is more important than what we do. We are a family run business.
We are INVESTED and we believe that our commitments to one another are more precious than gold. We’re proactive, assertive, and see everything through until it’s done. And done right.
We are CREATIVE and we believe that “creative” is an approach, not a job title because great outcomes require every team member to be curious, analytical, and challenging. Being quirky helps, too.
We are SELFLESS and we believe that we are truly served when we first serve others and, because of that, we are respectful, nurturing, and flexible. And it starts with this questions: “How can I help you succeed?”
At Sparkinator, we will expect a lot from you (see “What You’ll Do”). And, we are committed to empowering your growth (see “What We’ll Do For You”). It is important to note: your character is what will get you hired at Sparkinator. We look for tenacious, motivated professionals that have a desire to go above and beyond their role to take part in shaping our agency as a continued leader in Digital Marketing.
Are you the right person for this role?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be taking ownership of various website projects for our clients. You will flex your coding and design muscles.
Mainly development, some design, and everything in between. You’re our web dev rockstar who creates amazing experiences for our clients’ audiences.
This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our graphic designers, Digital Marketing Strategist, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life the clients brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, via the code you write.
The agency culture is fast-paced. You will be managing/juggling projects for different clients. Part of your day might be brainstorming site layouts or you’re finalizing code for a website’s launch day.
We will rely on you to be the expert in all things web development, from concept to completion.
- HubSpot CMS development experience
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action
- Certified on the HubSpot Content Optimization System, used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three.
- Experience with WordPress and CMS development best practices
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- High Standard of Excellence
- 3+ years experience
Additional experience considered a plus but not required:
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing methodologies
- Any other programming knowledge (Python, C#, ASP.NET, XML)
Other important items:
- Comfortable working in a team or independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Strong desire to learn and stay at the forefront of web technology
- Not afraid to ask for help when you get stuck
- Agency experience is a plus
- Be utterly passionate about the web!
The agency culture is fast-paced, so you’re managing various projects for different clients simultaneously. Some days, you’re brainstorming site layouts, and other days, you’re finalizing code before a website’s launch day.
You’re the expert in all things web development, ranging from concept to completion. Your workdays can include the following tasks:
- Write efficient code by adhering to software development best practices.
- Collaborate with designers, specialists, and other team members to ensure a mutual understanding of expectations.
- Conduct quality control checks by testing the functionality of web development projects.
- Design and develop websites using HubSpot, along with creating landing pages and email templates.
- Support marketing efforts by building brochure/marketing websites and interactive tools (e.g., surveys, estimators, calculators, etc.).
- Optimize websites to ensure the best user experience by looking at speed, security, and mobile.
- Create website experiences that result in an increase in lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Work with the team to incorporate the latest technology to always be improving the quality of the user experience.
- Aid the production team in quality assurance review and testing
- Execution of assigned internal quarterly projects
- Estimating time to complete specific projects
- An average day will include building web pages, organizing and developing websites in HubSpot and WordPress.
- Oftentimes we will ask for you to give site speed improvements, along with being mobile responsive and dynamic.
- From time to time clients will ask for a template that they can reuse.
WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOUAt Sparkinator, Talent Development is one of our Core Imperatives. As a team member, you will receive:
- Certifications through HubSpot Academy and Digital Marketer HQ
- Resources for Continued Learning and Access to Conferences and Workshops
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Complete the form in the top right.