DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2018, Sparkinator is a Digital Marketing agency located near Charlotte, NC. Our roots are in the inbound methodology and website development. Today, we are leaders in Inbound Marketing and we are proud to be certified Gold Partners of HubSpot.
Through Inbound Marketing, we are in the business of empowering growth. We help organizations grow to the next level through strategic, systematic marketing solutions that generate website traffic, leads, and opportunities.
We believe how we do what we do is more important than what we do. We are a family run business.
We are INVESTED and we believe that our commitments to one another are more precious than gold. We’re proactive, assertive, and see everything through until it’s done. And done right.
We are CREATIVE and we believe that “creative” is an approach, not a job title because great outcomes require every team member to be curious, analytical, and challenging. Being quirky helps, too.
We are SELFLESS and we believe that we are truly served when we first serve others and, because of that, we are respectful, nurturing, and flexible. And it starts with this questions: “How can I help you succeed?”
At Sparkinator, we will expect a lot from you (see “What You’ll Do”). And, we are committed to empowering your growth (see “What We’ll Do For You”). It is important to note: your character is what will get you hired at Sparkinator. We look for tenacious, motivated professionals that have a desire to go above and beyond their role to take part in shaping our agency as a continued leader in Digital Marketing.
Are you the right person for this role?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a strategic account management role. It requires an amazing, detail-oriented individual with experience leading multiple clients at once. You will be in charge of the client relationship and strategic direction for marketing campaigns that attract site traffic, convert that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurture those leads to close into customers. Superior communication skills and a highly optimistic attitude are musts. Additionally you will be required to perform content and keyword research and write high level messaging for assets such as Calls to Action, Emails, and Landing Pages to support campaign copy created by dedicated copywriters.
- Ability to be productive and proactive from your office at home.
- Past experience in digital marketing.
- Past experience in project management.
- The ability to identify & recommend digital marketing services for better client results
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate-level copywriting skills.
- The ability to think creatively and a desire to use data to inform decision making.
- A good understanding of major social media platforms.
- Basic experience using content management systems like WordPress and HubSpot. The more HubSpot experience the better!
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Own client communication with daily, weekly, and monthly phone calls, in-person and remote meetings.
- Create, direct, and help to execute marketing campaign plans.
- Collaborate with the Inbound Marketing Director to understand and inform marketing strategy in service to the campaign objectives.
- Oversee the growth of new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Establish closed-loop analytics with clients’ sales teams to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with content marketing, SEO, lead generation, etc.
- Develop client relationships.
- Aid the production team in quality assurance review and testing
- General office maintenance and support
- Execution of assigned internal quarterly projects
WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOUAt Sparkinator, Talent Development is one of our Core Imperatives. As a team member, you will receive:
- One-on-One Mentorship
- Certifications through HubSpot Academy and Digital Marketer HQ
- Resources for Continued Learning and Access to Conferences and Workshops
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Complete the form to the right.