Client Facing Admin Role.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2018, Sparkinator is a Digital Marketing agency located near Charlotte, NC. Our roots are in the inbound methodology and website development. Today, we are leaders in Inbound Marketing and we are proud to be certified Gold Partners of HubSpot.
Through Inbound Marketing, we are in the business of empowering growth. We help organizations grow to the next level through strategic, systematic marketing solutions that generate website traffic, leads, and opportunities.
We believe how we do what we do is more important than what we do. We are a family run business.
We are INVESTED and we believe that our commitments to one another are more precious than gold. We’re proactive, assertive, and see everything through until it’s done. And done right.
We are CREATIVE and we believe that “creative” is an approach, not a job title because great outcomes require every team member to be curious, analytical, and challenging. Being quirky helps, too.
We are SELFLESS and we believe that we are truly served when we first serve others and, because of that, we are respectful, nurturing, and flexible. And it starts with this questions: “How can I help you succeed?”
At Sparkinator, we will expect a lot from you (see “What You’ll Do”). And, we are committed to empowering your growth (see “What We’ll Do For You”). It is important to note: your character is what will get you hired at Sparkinator. We look for tenacious, motivated professionals that have a desire to go above and beyond their role to take part in shaping our agency as a continued leader in Digital Marketing.
Are you the right person for this role?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a HUBSPOT STRATEGIST & Client Facing Admin role. It requires an amazing, detail-oriented individual with experience leading multiple HubSpot client portals at once. You will be in charge of the client relationship and strategic direction for HubSpot portals. Help clients understand their HubSpot portal and drive more value out of the portal. Setting up HubSpot portals and cleaning up old messy HubSpot portals. Superior communication skills and a highly optimistic attitude are musts.
A large portion of your job would be to help us bring structure and consistency.
- Ability to be productive and proactive from your office at home.
- HubSpot Marketing, Sales, and Service Setup
- HubSpot Portal Audit
- Creating Standard Operating Procedure documents for HubSpot users.
- Tons of experience in HubSpot marketing sales and service portals with a good understanding of what goes into delivering Inbound.
- HubSpot Automation, lead scoring, sales process mapping
- HubSpot Sales & Marketing alignment "Smarketing"
- HubSpot Reports, dashboards that matter
- Be a good coach. You will work with and coach the HubSpot users. CEO's, Sales people, marketers, etc...
- Past experience in project management.
- HubSpot database management, integration setup,
- The ability to identify & recommend digital marketing services for better client results
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate-level copywriting skills.
- The ability to think creatively and a desire to use data to inform decision making.
- A good understanding of major social media platforms.
- Basic experience using content management systems like WordPress and HubSpot.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Past experience in digital marketing.
- Own client communication with daily, weekly, and monthly phone calls.
- Maximize client HubSpot portals
- Collaborate with the Inbound Marketing Director to understand and inform marketing strategy in service to the campaign objectives.
- Establish HubSpot's closed-loop analytics with clients’ sales teams to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with HubSpot and digital marketing, etc.
- Develop client relationships.
- Drive more value out of clients HubSpot accounts.
- Aid the production team in quality assurance review and testing
- General office maintenance and support
- Execution of assigned internal quarterly projects
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Complete the form in the top right.